PB’s Online Music School Relaunches! Get the Full Lowdown Here
As PB continues to bring you the very best experience with our online school, we are delighted to announce that we’ve extended our online courses by an extra three weeks. So for every module you take beginning January 2018, be it part of our short or professional courses online, you will get eleven weeks of tuition instead of eight at no extra cost. That’s an eleven-week course for just £695! January 2018 will also see the rollout of a whole host of new features too in our complete overhaul of our Virtual Learning Environment. So whether you’re a beginner with no previous musical education, an industry veteran who wants to add another string to your bow or somewhere in-between: we’ve got you covered, and there’s never been a better time to enrol.
There have been many big shifts in the history of the online school since it was created in 2007, foremost among them Direct Video Responses, Video Masterclasses and more recently 1-2-1 Skype sessions between students and instructors. For the first time in January 2018, all students now gain exclusive access to degree level learning materials – even if they are not taking part in a degree qualification. With the longer courses thrown in, this amounts to an unparalleled learning experience.
Our new Virtual Learning Environment is fully mobile-responsive, so you benefit from our highly interactive platform whilst on the move, at any time of day
Let’s have a look at the full list of improvements below.
- Mobile Responsiveness – Study on the go with our new compatibility with smartphones and tablets. We know that everyone’s time is precious, so make the most of every bus ride or train journey
- Page Favouriting – Favourite pages in the VLE to return to the course sections you find most useful
- Bookmarking – Navigate the VLE easier than ever before
- Progress Tracker – Automatically track which classes are completed as you work
- Interface Overhaul – Everything is now clearer, easier to navigate, bigger and more beautiful
- Live Chat – Talk to other students to share ideas and advice
- Degree Level Learning Materials – For the first time, in January 2018 all students now gain exclusive access to degree level learning materials, even if they are not taking part in a degree qualification
- Longer Courses – Individual modules are now eleven weeks long instead of eight – get extra masterclasses and extra 1-2-1 tutorials for the same price
Watch the video above which explains our unique 1-2-1 Live Tutorials, part of our online courses
We know the fast-paced tempo of life means you want to make the most of your time and make the most of mobile technology in whatever you do. As usual, our focus is on feedback for our students, and the new VLE allows an even higher connectivity between your ideas and your instructors. The result of which is an online experience that emulates that received by London students as closely as possible, providing the same networking, collaboration and career advancement opportunities as you would get were you here in person.
You cannot gain this level of music education, expert instructors and music industry credibility anywhere else. That is a guarantee. Avoid the average, inconsistent noise that’s out there on youtube and follow a clear learning path. Find out more about our flagship BA (Hons) in Music Production and Sound Engineering degree or check out our full list of online courses. If you have any enquiries, head to our contact page to get in touch with us and begin your journey into music.
Register to Access Free Courses, Plugins, Projects, Samples & More
If you register with Point Blank, you can access an array of free sounds, plugins, online course samples and much more! Simply register below and visit our Free Stuff page to get your hands on a range of exclusive music-making tools and tutorials provided by the team. Fill your boots!
The post PB’s Online Music School Relaunches! Get the Full Lowdown Here appeared first on Point Blank’s Online Magazine.