Only 100 Of These Are Available…
Hey, it’s Luke here from BassGorilla.
In the last week, we’ve had over 1,149 people take part in the BassGorilla Resampling Challenge, and the results have been brilliant!
The doors closed for new entries last night. Since then my team and I have been going through everyone’s entries. There have been some amazing tracks sent in! The winner of the Arturia Keylab midi keyboard will be announced next Monday.
To follow up, we’ve opened up 100 places available for you to get a Lifetime membership to BassGorilla.
As you may know, BassGorilla’s Backstage Pass gives you access to the most cutting-edge music production methods, taught by world famous producers and industry professionals.
Usually, the only way to get access is through a monthly subscription, which means you lose access once you cancel your subscription.
What does a Lifetime Membership do for you?
Not only does it give you lifelong access to all current courses in our tutorial library, but all future courses as well!
That means no subscriptions, no losing access when you cancel, plus lifelong access to our exclusive members-only community, so you can ask questions, get new ideas, make friends with like-minded producers and enjoy your experience on a much deeper level, for the rest of your life!
Why are we limiting it to 100 places only?
We’ve done this because of several reasons:
1. We only want the most motivated action takers to take advantage of this opportunity.
2. The pricing of our Lifetime Membership is ridiculously low, especially compared to the value you’ll get from it. We can’t afford to let more than 100 people get a Lifetime Membership, or it could hurt our business.
When Is The Deadline?
The doors close on Tuesday 26th July at 11:59PM Pacific time…
If 100 people join us before that date, we will close the doors before the deadline.
Who Is This For? Who Is It Not For?
This is for you if you:
- Want to give yourself an unfair advantage over other producers and accelerate your skills faster
- Want to learn directly from proven experts, who regularly release EPs on labels and are often smashing the BeatPort charts
- Want to make more impact on more people with your music and possibly even get your music signed by a label in the future
This is not for people who:
- Aren’t willing to learn new things
- Don’t want to make professional quality music
- Complain and blame others when they don’t succeed
- Are not willing to try applying what they’ve learned to their own music
I hope to see you join the club soon!
P.S. I’ll let you know many places are available as we get closer to the deadline (Tuesday 26th July at 11:59PM Pacific time). If we get to 100 new lifetime members before then, we’ll close the doors early. So hurry! Join the club today, while there’s still time!